These photos are for the new website of Georgia Sea Grill on St. Simons Island, GA. Since their website is being overhauled they wanted new pictures as well. Their food is just delicious and it was hard to not eat it before we finished photographing each dish. The good news is that after we were done, we got to! We ended the shoot with a table shot of some folks having fun at dinner.
Our setup was simple:
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro lens
- Alienbee AB 1600 with Westcott Apollo 28″ Softbox
- Alienbee Vagabond Mini portable power
- Alienbee CyberSync remotes
- Reflector for filling in shadows
- Mac Book Pro 17″
- Lightroom 3 set to tethered shooting through USB
- Manfrotto tripod
I took this with my iPhone. You can see Lightroom’s tethering interface at the bottom.
Amanda grabbed this photo of me with the whole setup in view. You can see the single light backlighting the food and the computer to the left to check images as they are made.
And why not show off some of the final images?